Our first sweet update of the year is here 🆕🍭. Now, you can export your applications into a zipped file grouped exactly the way you want them. Trust us – this will be your new favorite export option!
How it works
You can access the new feature in Analytics & export >> Export on your dashboard. Along with the other available export options, now you’ll see: Applications (ZIP with all files)
You can choose one of the following 3 options when downloading your zipped file:
- Download all applications in one folder – all applications are stored in folders grouped by application name
- Download all applications grouped by category – you get separate folders with applications grouped by your program’s categories. Pretty convenient if you want to download all applications for your programs in a neat way that follows your awards’ structure.
- Download all applications grouped by registrant – you get separate folders with applications grouped by registrants. For example, if you have 5 applications from John Smith, 15 applications from Jane Smith and 10 applications from Jack Smith, you’ll get 3 separate folders named after them containing sub-folders with their respective applications.
Each folder with individual applications contains:
- A .pdf file of the application
- A .txt file with the registration info
- Folders with supplementary files that came with the application (images, documents, etc.)
The ZIP file with all exported applications is delivered to you by email. The system also automatically generates a link to the ZIP file and the date and time of the download just below the Export button in Evalato. That way you can keep track and access of your exported files.
Hope you love our new feature – let us know what you think! In the meantime, we’re already working on the next update, so stay tuned.