- Popularity voting
- Public voting
- Support for 3D secure payments
21 April 2019
We always pay attention to feedback and our latest update brings an awesome feature that many of you asked for – the ability to export an entire submission as a separate file. Now you can export a program entry as a PDF file for external use.
New feature: PDF export for submissions
Submissions can now be exported from the submissions section. There is also a new column with the PDF file in the submissions export as well.
Improvement: File name
Uploaded files to submissions are now downloaded with the original upload name
30 March 2019
This second update for 2019 brings a few small key features to greatly improve the application, administration and evaluation in Evalato.
New feature: Submission form
New submission form field options added
- Job title
- Text field character limit – You can now limit the number of characters allowed for a single-line text field.
New feature: Evaluation instructions and terms in judging portal
Now you can set terms that the judges need to accept before being allowed to vote. You can also add general voting instructions. Manage these settings from Evaluation > Judging portal.
You can also add evaluation round specific instructions. Manage these settings from Evaluation > Judging rounds.
Improvement: Voting flow
Now when judges vote, the submission is closed automatically and a notification is shown. This speeds up the voting process and improves overall usability.
New feature: Submissions last edited
Added a column in the “Submissions” section indicating when was the last edit made to the submission by the applicant.
Improvement: Canceled registration email not mandatory
You can now remove the email for canceled registration if you don’t want to automatically notify your applicants that their registration has been canceled.
29 January 2019
The 1st major update after the re-branding.
- New feature: Many more automatic emails added (full list below)
- New feature: Clone submission forms
- Improvement: You can now hide submission categories
- Improvement: Judging rounds and all automatic emails are now added to every cloned program
- Improvement: Submission numbers show above table in the “Submissions” tab
- Improvement: Detailed evaluation results added to each submission when opened in the administrative panel
- Improvement: Detailed evaluation results added to the submissions and individual votes exports
- Improvement: Added missing abstain notifications in the “Manage votes” tab
- Improvement: You can now reject draft entries
- Improvement: Full image sizes added in export
- Improvement: Removed the Program type setting
- Improvement: New video tutorials added
The new automatic emails include:
- Submission sent
- Submission approved
- Submission rejected
- Submission shortlisted
- Pending submission reminder
- Pending judging reminder
- Custom email for judges
15 October 2018
Re-branding and major update
- New feature: Multiple judging rounds
- New feature: Custom scorecards with different criteria, weights and scales
- Improved submission approval, rejection and shortlisting
- Improved analytics with more submission data
- Improved UX and redesigned applicant portal
- Improved UX and redesigned judging portal
- Improved and redesigned program dashboard
- New video tutorials
- Removed comment activity stream from organization and dashboard
- Removed quick links
All past updates while Evalato was part of the Weemss suite can be found here.